Dr. Achyut Khandekar is an interventional cardiologist. He has worked with many renowned hospitals and has over 11 years of experience in interventional cardiology. He also had an opportunity to work in one of the best ICU setups in the country.
- Paper presentation at APICON, Mumbai – “Newer Risk Factors for stroke”- 2004
- ACCEL Cardiology conference, Dubai – Dec 2012
- ACC International conference, San Francisco, USA – March 2013
- As a faculty in CAD Mumbai 2013, presented a case on “RCA dissection”
- Conducted 2 pediatric Device Closure Workshops at Metro Hospital, Jabalpur
- Conducted 1 CTO Workshop at Metro Hospital, Jabalpur