Dr. Manoj Pahukar has over 13 year’s expertise in operating upon Shoulder and knee arthroscopy, Joint Replacement and Complex Fractures, complex fractures and critically ill patients. Post his post graduation in M.S. (Orthopedics) and D.N.B. (Orthopedics), he gained experience in Shoulder and Knee arthroscopy and complex trauma surgeries, while working at various institutions in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur. He has performed more than 3400 complex and complicated orthopaedic Procedures till date.
Dr. Pahukar gained prestigious Depuy sponsored fellowship in arthroscopy arthroplasty knee surgery (FKS) in Ghent University Hospital under Dr. Rene Verdonk where he learned advanced techniques in shoulder and knee arthroscopy, complex trauma and reconstructive surgeries. He also secured SICOT EUROPEAN DIPLOMA and done course in illizarov deformity correction at Rizzoli institute, llaty. He has rich experience from many national and international faculties during his work.
- Complex Pelvic Acetabular injuries management protocols
- Five case reports published in orthopedics today,IJO
- Numerous Podium, Paper, Poster Presentation in National faculty in NACON, VUACON, VOSCON, AO Counsel
- NTSE Scholarship holder and Gold Medalist in M.B.B.S
- Measured shortest Adult Guinness book of world records which gained international publicity Young Achievers Award, VOS Secretary