Dr. Nitin Kimmatkar is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon and was working in medical college for 15 years in various capacities from assistant, to associate and full-time Professor in the Department of orthopedics in IGGMC, GMC Nagpur. He has worked for four years as a trauma surgeon in the Trauma Care center GMC Nagpur. He has been faculty in the AO Trauma division of the AO Foundation for Basic and Advance Courses. He was also international faculty in AO Soft Tissue reconstruction. DR Nitin Kimmatkar has undergone many specialty courses at the International level in Orthopaedics. He has done a prestigious AO Trauma fellowship at John Hunter hospital in New Castle Australia.
- Primary synchronous multicentric giant cell tumor of tarsal bones. – Foot and Ankle Surgery 2002 8:133-136.
- Efficacy and tolerability of Boswellia serrata extract in the treatment of Osteoarthritis of the knee. (A randomized double-blind placebo control trial.) Phytomedicine, January 2003
- Unstable subtrochanteric femoral fracture fixation using gamma nail. The antiseptic March 2003.
- Efficacy and tolerability of Rofecoxib gel in the treatment of acute musculoskeletal pain: an open-label comparison with diclofenac gel. The antiseptic December 2002.
- Congenital Clubfoot in infancy. The antiseptic November 2002.
- Effect of an herbal combination containing Cissus quadrangularis in fracture healing. The antiseptic September 2002.
- Topical therapy with rofecoxib gel (1%) in the management of acute musculoskeletal pain. The antiseptic March 2002.
- Thoracic spinal cord injury in a patient with ankylosing spondylitis. Orthopaedics Today Jan-Mar2002.
- Current concepts in the treatment of fractures of the distal humerus. Orthopaedics Today Jan-Mar 2001.
- Evaluation of closed reduction techniques in femoral neck fractures. Orthopaedics Today Apr-Jun 2001
- Management of tuberculosis of the lumbosacral spine. The antiseptic April 2001.
- Bone density changes in postmenopausal women. The antiseptic December 2000.
- Primary hyperparathyroidism with pathological fracture – a case report. The antiseptic October 2000.
- Ipsilateral fractures of femur and tibia. The antiseptic June 2000
- Diaphyseal Femoral intramedullary Nailing; Closed or open intervention. International journal of scientific study Feb 2014
- Incidence of surgical site infection in IPD orthopedics patients undergoing implant Surgery. International Archives of biomedical and clinical research; 2017 3(4):135-138 2017
- Evaluation of osteoporosis by bone mineral density in men: A retrospective study in a tertiary care center. International Archives of biomedical and clinical research; 2018; 4(1):147-149. 2018
- Arthroscopic Ankle arthrodesis in ankle joint arthritis. EAS Journal of orthopedic and physiotherapy vol-2 issue. 3, May- June 2020
- A Double tension band technique for patellar fractures – a new concept. Surgical Science, 2020, 11,127-132