Dr. Parikshit Sagdeo is a well trained Rheumatologist .He has done his training of Rheumatology from prestigious Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai under the guidance of Dr.VR Joshi and Dr. C Balkrishnan. He is the first super specialist with DNB certification in rheumatology in central India. He has published articles in national and international journals.He has also presented poster at variousnational and international conferences. He is a recipient of Bone and Joint Decade (BJD) India NAN Young Research Investigator Award 2015. His area of expertise includes Rheumatiod arthritis, Spondyloarthritis, SLE, Sjogren’s Scleroderma and Vasculitis.
- Sagdeo P, Rheumatoid lung nodule. BMJ Case Rep. 2015 Jan 29, 2015 – supported by Gattimallanahali Y, Kakade G, Canchi B.
- Sagdeo P, Atypical eye complication of Takayasu arteritis. BMJ Case Rep: [7 June 2016) – supported by Mashru P, Gattimallanahali Y, et al.
- Synovial chondromatosis. UJRCI. 2015; 3(1):12 Parikshit S, supported by GC Yathish, Balakrishnan C, Gurmeet M, Parikh T, Alpana P.
- Melioidosis – A rare cause of septic arthritis – The Rheumatologist. May 15, 2015. Parikshit Sagdeo, supported by C Balakrishnan, Gurmeet MangatYathish GC, Taral Parikh.
- Benign joint Hypermobility Syndrome – not so “Benign” : IJRCI. 2015; 2(1):CS4. Parikshit S, supported by Girish Kakade Yathish GC, Balakrishnan C, Gurmeet M, Parikh T.
- A case of multicentric reticulohistiocytosis. Indian Journal of Rheumatology, Vol. 10, Issue 3, p158-159 Parikshit Sagdeo, supported by Taral Parikh, Piyush Joshi, Alpana Parmar, Rohini Samant, G.C. Yathish
- Aneurysms in Takayasu arteritis: The Rheumatologist. September 2015. Parikshit Sagdeo, supported by C. Balakrishnan, Gurmeet Mangat, Yathish GC, Taral Parikh.
- Immunomodulators in Geriatric Rheumatoid arthritis (Review). IRCI. 2015. Sagdeo Parikshit supported by Yathish GC, Canchi Balakrishnan, Mangat Gurmeet.
- Clues to Diagnosing, Managing Vanishing Aneurysms.The Rheumatologist. December 2015, Parikshit Sagdeo, supported by Canchi Balakrishnan, Gurmeet Mangat, Taral Parikh, Yathish GC