Dr. Uday Chandankhede specializes in genito-urinary cancer surgery and robotic surgery. He completed his 2 years of fellowship training at India’s premier university-affiliated hospital, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. In addition to being fellowship-trained at TMH, Mumbai, Dr. Chandankhede has received extensive and rigorous training from some of India’s finest teachers and oncosurgeons. He also has advanced training in robotic uro-oncosurgery. His practice will focus on providing comprehensive uro-oncology care in Nagpur, building a dedicated multidisciplinary team to provide refined and focused care, and being a part of the evolving field of research in this area.
- He was involved in more than 2000 genitourinary surgeries.
- Performed around 500 Endoscopic Bladder tumor removal
- Involved in many minimally invasive onco-surgeries (Laparoscopic and Robotic surgery)
- Outcomes of RIRS (Retrograde Intrarenal Surgery) and ESWL (Extracorporeal Shockwaves Lithotripsy) in treating renal stone: An Observational Study. EJBPS, 2021.
- Author of Bladder Cancer chapter in the book Guidelines for the management of Urological Cancers, Published by Tata Memorial Hospital in 2020.
- Faculty in various national workshops.