Dr. Umesh R. Shelke has garnered overall 5 years of experience in urology and minimal invasive surgery from prestigious KEM Hospital, Mumbai. He also has gained 3 years of experience in general surgery. Apart from outstanding academic performance, he has published a number number of articles in indexed journals and has presented many research papers in urology conferences. In addition to this,he has enhanced his surgical skills by doing observer ship in national and international institution.
- Dr. Patwardhan Sujata K, Dr. Shelke Umesh R. Dr. Mohammad Ismail Attar, Dr. Kaje Yogesh D, Dr. Singh Abhishek G, Dr. Daga Sudarshan. Erectile dysfunction following end to end urethroplasty in pelvic fracture urethral distraction defect patients. Journal of Clinical Urology,May 2016; vol 9, 3: pp: 151-155. https://doi.org/10.1177/2051415815606855.
- Dr. Bhingare Pravin D. Dr. Shelke Umesh R. Dr. Saxena Rahul, Dr. Sasane Sumit, Dr. Bang Yogesh. Laparoscopic repair of peptic ulcer perforation – Single Centre Experience. International Journal of Anatomy. Radiology and Surgery. 2016 Jul, Vol-5(3):S011-S015.
- Daga S, Wagaskar VG, Tanwar H, Shelke U.Patil B. Patwardhan S. Efficacy of Medical Expulsive Therapy in Renal Calculi Less than or Equal to 5 Millimetres in Size. Urol J. 2016 Dec 8;13(6):2893-2898.
- Patwardhan SK, Shelke UR, Patil BP, Pamecha YR. Laparoscopic assisted percutaneous nephrolithotomy in chronic kidney disease patients with ectopic pelvic kidney. Urology Annals. 2017;9(3):257-260. doi:10.4103/UA.UA_16_17.
- Patwardhan SK, Patil BP, Shelke UR, Singh AG. An overview of serum prostatic surface antigen cut points for recommendation of prostatic biopsy. Urol Ann 2017, Accepted for publication.
- Dr. Kaje Yogesh D, Dr. Tanwar Harshwardhan, Dr. Shelke Umesh R, Dr. Singh Abhishek G, Dr. Patwardhan Sujata K. Paraganglioma of urinary bladder presenting as an early pre-eclampsia with successful perinatal outcome after surgery: a case report and review of literature. Journal of Clinical and diagnostic reasearch. 2015 Sept 1:9(9):PD01-2.
- Bhingare PD, Shelke UR, Bang YA. A case of recto-vesico-cutaneous fistula following perineal injury by wild boar. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2016 May, Vol 10(5): PD03-PD04.